Friday, September 24, 2010

sad....

really every girls are same?
y my gf will lik tat?
y she one time and one time lik tat treat me... really tat i do something wrong make her lik tat treat me?
tat day at` tt... (22-09-2010)
she din go tt jus leave me alone....
then i mai sit wif others fren la... my side is one girl and one boy... in another day she go ask her fren i sit wif hu on tat day.. then her fren tell her the truth... and then she jau treat me cool and start say me y i wan sit wif girl... i mai say if dun sit wif them i sit wif who then she jau use another way to say me... she say if she sit wif tat boy tat i hate and nearly wan to kill de... will i angry then i say willl.. then she say tat is her feel right now... then jau angry me liao ... fren is tat my false or really my false? i so moody and hurt  now.. sad and cry...
fren u all tell me is tat my false or u all gt another comment to let me noe....

2 comments:

  1. is like tat geh lahh..after a few days must can hou fan geh..nei tum har kui laa..mou yeh geh lahh..mou ham mou ham..^^

    ReplyDelete